See the Pictures of Celebrities and Know how they Celebrated this Raksha Bandhan
Almost the entire country celebrated the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan yesterday. It is certainly the day when you are ready to tolerate your siblings just for the sake of traditions. Needless to say, siblings are the best part of your childhood days and definitely the ones who you never want to lose. On this very day, everyone celebrates the bond of friendship, love and of course relentless support. Bollywood and television celebrities are no exception when it comes to observing Rakhi.
So let’s take a look at how B-town celebs made this occasion memorable.
- Parineeti Chopra: The ultimate diva Parineeti posted a cute photograph of herself with her siblings Shivang and Sahaj on Twitter. Besides this, she did not forget to wish her adorable brothers.
- Abhishek Bachchan: The junior Bachchan posted a very old photograph of himself with his sister Shweta and also wished her a happy Rakhi. Abhishek road in the post that he knows what Shweta will think after seeing the picture.
- Kangana Ranaut: Kangana Ranaut also celebrated Rakhi with her brother Akshat. She posted an image of herself with his brother on the Instagram
- Genelia Deshmukh: Genelia posted a picture of herself on Twitter when her brother Nigel was feeding her while she was busy with henna on her hand. It is one of the cutest pictures that makes you feel happy.
- Raghu Ram: Raghu and Rajiv are the two toughest guys whom we regularly see on But this Raksha Bandhan, they missed their sister and that is why Raghu posted an extremely endearing photograph of himself with sister Riya and Rajiv. In that image, both the brothers are seen kissing Riya.
- Bipasha Basu: Bipasha Basu Singh Grover also observed Raksha Bandhan and tied Rakhi to Rocky S who is an Indian designer. Rocky is not the brother of the bong diva by birth, however, this picture is something that can win everyone’s.
- Shraddha Kapoor : Shraddha Kapoor also celebrated Raksha Bandhan with Siddhant Kapoor. Siddhant posted an image on his Instagram handle for wishing his sister Happy Rakhi.
- Juhi Chawla : Juhi Chawla posted one of her old photographs where she is seen posing along with her endear brother. She posted this picture on her Twitter account and also wished her brother.
- Kunal Khemu: Kunal also posted a charming photograph with his sister Karishma on Instagram on the day of Raksha Bandhan and he looks quite charming in that picture.
- Tusshar Kapoor: Tusshar even posted an image of himself with Ekta and his son Laksshya on Twitter on the day of Rakhi.