OMG you will be shocked ! Check Out the Latest List of World’s Richest Persons
Check Out the Latest List of World’s Wealthiest Persons and Learn about the Value of Money that they Hold Currently
In a globe with flourishing success stories of entrepreneurship, often success is calculated by the amount of money one has. The success, though, is long years of toil and hard work that gets individuals where they are standing today. The latest report comes out with a list of the ten wealthiest people across the globe.
1. JEFF BEZOS: Founder chairperson and the largest shareholder of the e-commerce store Amazon, Jeff Bezos has beaten Bill Gates this year and occupying the first position he has become the richest person in this world. He is an investor and an American Technology business person. He holds $90.9 Billion that makes him the wealthiest person. He is also the owner and founder of an aerospace manufacturer and developer Blue Origin.
2. Bill Gates: The co-founder of the big name Microsoft, philanthropist, tech magnate, programmer, entrepreneur, Bill Gates has become the second richest person in the world with $90.7 Billion. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is also founded by Gates.
3. Amancio Ortega: Founder and chairperson of the Inditex Fashion Group that is better known for its popular brand Zara, Amancio Ortega is valued at $83.5 Billion and is the third wealthiest person in this globe.
4. Warren Buffet: One of the most successful investors, Warren Buffet is also a philanthropist and a business magnate, valued at $74.4 Billion. The buffet is the largest stakeholder and CEO of Berkshire Hathway.
5. Mark Zuckerberg: Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO, and co-founder of Facebook, is declared as the fifth wealthiest person across the worldwide valued at $68.7 Billion. Internet entrepreneur and programmer, Zuckerberg founded Facebook when he was in his College. The website later gained massive popularity.
6. Carlos Slim Helu: Carlos Slim is a Mexican investor, philanthropist, and business magnate who is the sixth wealthiest person in recent times valued $66.5 Billion. He is known as the ‘Warren Buffet of Mexico’, obtaining his destiny through Grupo Carso.
7. Larry Ellison: Co-founder and CEO of Oracle Corporation, American business person Larry Ellison holds $62.1 Billion. Currently, he is the seventh richest person. He is the chief executive officer of Oracle.
8. Michael Bloomberg: Michael Bloomberg is the owner, founder, and CEO of Bloomberg L.P. He is a philanthropist, American businessman, politician, and author.Bloomberg’s net worth is calculated at $53.3 Billion that makes him eighth richest person in the world.
9. Charles Koch: American entrepreneur, philanthropist, and political donor Charles Koch is the ninth wealthiest person in the world with $48.6 Billion.He is the chief executive officer, chairperson, and owner of Koch industries.
10. David Koch: He is the Executive Vice President of well-known Koch Industries. With $48.6 Billion just like his brother Charles Koch, David is the tenth wealthiest person in the world.